Header Ads Widget

Advertise with us

Highlights

10/recent/ticker-posts

THE WRITING FACE OF GEE


THE WRITING FACE OF GEE
My name is IPADEOLA GLORY. I write and I want to tell you about myself – the writing part of me. I am a bunch of talents and skills. A unit/piece of that bunch is writing.

I write fresh, quality, informative, educative, creative and engaging interests which cover areas of finance, entertainment, business, art, music, government, politics, technology, accounting, folklore, society, news updates and academics. A writer with excellent communication skills, both in writing and speaking, and error-free write-ups; which together makes my works globally standard and of course, quality.

With over three (3) years of providing well researched, refined and reviewed quality contents: articles, publications and other editorial services, I have gained experience as a writer and content creator, and have refined my skill and innate capability. Although, I have been writing long before,the real deal started some years back.

I now find purpose in bringing expression, enlightenment and eloquence to a variety of individuals (eradicating ignorance and reducing the number of naïve individuals, so they are not gullible to act on wrong information) irrespective of their numerous views, thereby building a peaceful and enlightened society through the words of my mouth, hand and my noble pen.

I own two (2) blogs:
·         Glory Speaks: At Glory Speaks, we give tools for your journey of life. With the brilliant use of literature (poetry, prose…), we are able to engage our readers with creative and enlightening interests.
·         THE MONEY CORNER: The money corner as the name implies, is concerned primarily with money. The blog provides readers informative content as to finance, business, accounting, government, Etc. and their relation to economies, globally and locally.
I am currently a writer at “Opera News Hub”. Although, I’m not yet signed, but it remains a platform for expression of quality/standard contents. I am also a contributing writer of “Echoes of Accounting” (the editorial arm of the department of Management and Accounting, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-ife, Osun state), providing content on accounting, tech, news Etc. Another feather to the cap. A freelance writer on several platforms: Freelancer, Upwork, Fiverr, Metowork... – username is Ipadeglory. I also write poems on hello poetry, a platform to write poems for the essence of expression.
Indeed, with such wealth of experience, I make myself globally competitive. Seasoned in writing, eloquent in speech, expressing interests and ideas in diverse manners. Even at this, I still work to recreate, refine and develop this skill and inborn ability; by so doing, I build my global competence and become globally relevant.
As a writer who focuses on enlightenment, literacy and unity of hearts, I find myself relevant in the following areas:
Ø  Article writing: for blogs, websites and other platforms
Ø  Copywriting
Ø  Research work
Ø  Proof reading and editing
Ø  Content writing/creation
Ø  Publications for magazines, journals, periodicals Etc.
Ø  Written works of art
Ø  Writing of books and so much more!

With what you’ve read, why go far? I am available for whatever you have for me as it relates to these areas.
IPADEOLA GLORY A., AAT
WhatsApp: +2348156077500
Facebook: Glory Ayomide Ipadeola
Email: ipadeolaglorya@gmail.com
Call/Text: +2348156077500

Thank you!

Post a Comment

0 Comments