Header Ads Widget

Advertise with us

Highlights

10/recent/ticker-posts

BREAKTHROUGH

Characterised by progress,
Characterised by advancements,
It’s a passage,
It’s a transition,
A new dawn.

Many steps taken,
Several times broken,
But it’s not a matter of number.
I can either break or breakthrough,
And I have decided to breakthrough!

I move forward,
I progress, not looking backward,
Seeing that a broken past is hard,
I believe I may breakthrough if I work hard,
I shall conquer and overcome.

It’s just but a sheet of glass,
With my decision to work hard, I pass,
I break through the glass,
I am free and top class,
The real breakthrough!

It was just but a night,
To see the morning, I just might,
Even with the situations that are tight,
There would surely be light,
Then, I breakthrough.

Post a Comment

0 Comments